Replace a Damaged Certificate Of Title

//Replace a Damaged Certificate Of Title
Replace a Damaged Certificate Of Title 2018-01-19T04:18:52+00:00

Replace A Damaged Certificate Of Title

  • Step 1

    Letter from Registered Owner of Property

  • Step 2

    Visit Us

  • Step 3

    Pay Fees

  • Step 4


  • Step 5

    Collect Replacement

How do I replace a damaged certificate of title?

A Letter by the owner of the property for the replacement of the Certificate of Title in Lieu of a mutilated one lodged under section 74 of the Land Registry Act is required. A certified copy of power of attorney may be used.

What documents do I need?

1. Letter from Property Owner. 2. Certified Copy Of Power Of Attorney (If Used)


An estimated 5 working days maximum for processing



Payment Methods

We only accept cash payments.

Contact Us

+592 223-1970